OHSAS 18001 Certification in Mumbai
OHSAS 18001 sets out the minimum requirements for occupational health and safety (OHS) management best practice. Work with us to bring OHSAS 18001 into your business and you can achieve the maximum return for your employees, your operations and your customers. OHSAS 18001 are aimed at organizations committed to staff and workplace safety, whether you currently have no measures in place or want to improve your existing Occupational Health and Safety Systems.
Every year, millions of workers are injured or lose their lives globally. To reduce their risks, companies of all sizes and in all sectors need to put in place a robust safety management system. OHSAS 18001 has been developed in response to industry demand for a recognizable health and safety management system standard which can be externally assessed and certified. Sound occupational health and safety policies are essential for employees, but they are also increasingly important for your customers and other stakeholders. Occupational Health and Safety Management systems certification to OHSAS 18001 is a strong sign of your organisation’s commitment to your employees’ health and safety. Many organisations implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) as a fundamental part of their risk management strategy to address changing legislation and protect their workforce and other persons working under their control. OHSAS 18001 certification enables organisations to manage operational health and safety risks and improve performance.
Benefits of OHSAS 18001 Certification
Certifying your OHSAS 18001 management system enables your organization to prove that it conforms to the specification and provides the following benefits:
• Potential reduction in the number of accidents
• Potential reduction in downtime and associated costs
• Demonstration of legal and regulatory compliance
• Demonstration to stakeholders of your commitment to health and safety
• Demonstration of an innovative and forward thinking approach
• Increased access to new customers and business partners
• Better management of health and safety risks, now and in the future
• Potential reduced public liability insurance costs
• Hazard identification, risk assessment and determining controls
• Legal and other requirements
• Objectives and OHS programme(s)
• Resources, roles, responsibility, accountability and authority
• Competence, training and awareness
• Communication, participation and consultation
• Operational control
• Emergency preparedness and response
• Performance measuring, monitoring and improvement
Protecting your workforce and complying with legislation is a main concern for today's organizations. Implementing and certifying an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) demonstrates a clear commitment to worker safety.
• OHSAS 18001 is an international standard, applicable to any industry.
• It helps organizations to define occupational health and safety policies and objectives.
• It provides better control on hazards from normal operations and unusual situations
OHSAS 18001 certification is suitable for any business - including yours - if you want to cut health and safety risks for your employees, visitors, and customers in the long term. The Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS 18001) is the best-known occupational safety management system. It is recognized in over 80 countries. Certification demonstrates that the health and safety of your employees has priority in your company. CDG Certification Limited is a pioneer OHSAS 18001 Certification Company in Mumbai.